Gift Ideas & Occasions
Ordering my Jewelry
Order & Delivery Dates
Welcome to our Consultation Chambers
- Buying diamond jewelry for yourself or your loved ones always represents
a special event!
- Our goal is to add a special touch to this special event: Any jewelry
ordered from us will be custom-tailored according to your specifications,
taste and budget!
- We endeavor to fulfill your dreams of owning or presenting as a gift
unique high-quality handcrafted diamond jewelry!
Step 1: How to select a jewelry item?
- Send us a picture also desired jewelry item by e-mail or by postal mail
- Send us a design of a jewelry item by e-mail or by postal mail
- Share your thoughts and ideas with us by e-mail and we will help you select
an appropriate picture of a jewelry item that you have in mind
- Go to our Catalog of Jewelry Designs, specially selected, to help you identify
a piece of your liking
- Go to our Showroom of Custom Designed Jewelry which displays jewelry
items previously created for customers like you
Back | Continue
Step 2: Custom-tailoring a jewelry item:
You have the option to request that we:
a) exactly copy a jewelry item, as shown
on the color picture sent by you to us
b) change the specifications of a jewelry item by, for example,
- setting a budget limit
- specifying a size for the item
- changing the type of precious stone used in the
- changing the type
of precious metal used in the jewelry item
- changing any other
specifications to your liking
in both cases, we will provide you with:
- non-binding offers
- preliminary rough price estimates
- estimated delivery times
- pictures from our design catalogs to stimulate and
enhance your ideas and your thoughts about a desired jewelry item
- advice about alternative specifications or details to help you stay within your budget
Back | Continue
Step 3: Reality Check!
As a word of caution, while we aim to fulfill your dreams and wishes using
quality materials, quality workmanship and our affordable pricing, we wish
to point out that:
A Dream is not equal to Reality
You may have an image of a jewelry item in your mind, but as we cannot read
your mind, the jewelry item that we create for you may not be exactly as you
envisioned. As a result, you may be disappointed about the order.
Our Solution: Prior to placing an order, the Seller and the Buyer should agree
to a color picture identical or similar to the desired jewelry item. This color
picture will give our goldsmiths a more realistic idea of what you have in
mind. Of course, the jewelry item on such color picture can be amended according
to your specifications.
Back | Continue
Ordering & Delivery
Please follow the following steps to execute the placement of an order and
to enable us to deliver your custom tailored jewelry item in a timely manner:
- Provide or agree with us on a color picture of the desired jewelry item
and specify any changes that you require
- Upon completion of the consultation
process, we will send you our final offer by e-mail, summarizing our price
estimate and all details specified by
Please, briefly, confirm your acceptance by e-mail.
- We will draft a formal
and legally binding sales contract in duplicate to be signed by you.
Please retain the Duplicate and returned to us the Original Sales
will consider the Order as "Confirmed Order" upon receipt of:
the signed Original Sales Contract including written acceptance of our
Terms & Conditions
a 50% down payment (non-refundable) on the sales price
- Prior to delivery,
you will be sent by e-mail a close-up view of the jewelry item that we
produced for you.
Please acknowledge your acceptance or suggest any minor changes.
thereafter we will send you a notification requesting final payment.
Please submit to us the remaining 50% payment owed to us.
upon receipt of to have this payment, we will immediately ship the
jewelry item to your desired address.
Style of Setting
Workmanship & Design
Suggestions for Us