Gift Ideas & Occasions
Ordering my Jewelry
Order & Delivery Dates
Please follow the following steps to execute the placement of an order and to
enable us to deliver your custom tailored jewelry item in a timely manner:
- Visit our Consultation for Custom-Designed Jewelry site and we will
help you through the process of choosing the specifications for your custom
- Upon completion of the consultation process, we will send you our final
offer by e-mail, summarizing our price estimate and all details specified
- Please, briefly, confirm your acceptance by e-mail.
- We will, then, draft a formal and legally binding sales contract in
duplicate to be signed by you. Please:
- retain the duplicate,
- return to us the original signed Sales Contract by postal mail
- make a 50% down payment (non-refundable) on the sales price to the account
specified in the Sales Contract
- We will notify you once the custom-designed order is ready for delivery.
- submit to us the remaining 50% payment owed to us.
- Upon receipt of the final payment, we will immediately ship the jewelry
item to your desired address.
Thank you for you business and your trust!
Style of Setting
Workmanship & Design
Suggestions for Us